Background - Hotdiggityblog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Yes, I have been a bad blogger

If you are still out there following, hello!!  I am still working hard, trying to find the balance between work, motherhood and self and trying to lose some darn weight in the process.  I haven't made it past those pesky 20lbs that I keep losing and gaining.  I should change the blog title to 20lbs by 2012. 

My weight has been all over the place these past few months.  I even went as far as trying to "jump start" my weight loss by not eating dinner and some other not so successful actions. I plan to get back on a steady course and do what I know is right and proven successful for me.

My work schedule and home life has been upside down and I see it settling back to a normal pace shortly, allowing me to make some changes that I will be sure to document and share with you all. 

I have also had baby fever and went as far as trying to get pregnant for a few months.  Unsuccessful, I am taking it as a sign from above to get myself in shape and healthier first.

So here is my 1,000th re commitment to the blog, healthy eating and exercise to lose weight and get to a goal of losing 135lbs.  Maybe not by my birthday 12/12/12, but I would like to see how far I can get to goal by then.

Hope you are still out there, blogging and being healthy.  I will be catching up on the blogs and stuff during the week and will be sure to stop by your sites to say hello.

In the mean time, have a happy and healthy week.
Patty

5 comments:

  1. AW Glad to see your back and Im not the only one struggling to lose the last 20 :( WE CAN DO IT!!! And your probably right as soon as you get to goal you might be a little pregger (WITH TWINS LOL) You have one lucky birthday make sure you make a wish it might just come true. Again glad your back. TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this! Sometimes we just need a little kick in the booty to jump start. Consider this your kick; BAMP! Now, take a deep breath and tell yourself (out loud) that you are worth this journey. You are worth more than a 20 pound weight loss. You are worth every re start and re commitment you have ever had to do. Dust yourself off, put those big girl panties on, and jump on board the success train! You have the ticket....use it! You can do this!!!! Let yourself have success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that your re committing to losing weight is all that matters not the number of times. Good Luck on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I agree, it doesn't matter how many times you've had to recommit. It just matters that you care about your health, and you keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I agree, it doesn't matter how many times you've had to recommit. It just matters that you care about your health, and you keep trying!

    ReplyDelete