Background - Hotdiggityblog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend Ramblings

Let the weekend ramblings begin....

First of all, I am unofficially down a pound since last week.  I am feeling much better and am ready to start exercising again.  Tomorrow... family walk.  If that goes well, maybe a Leslie Sansone DVD that night.  PS - Thank you very much for your well wishes.  :)

I haven't been sleeping well again.  I am up at 3am watching  a Nurse Jackie marathon if that says anything.  Not just this week because I have been sick, but even before.  I have a lot on my mind.  I am going to try taking a hot shower before bed to see if it relaxes me and allows me to get to sleep at a decent hour.  I thought the exercising would help, but I didn't see much of a difference.   

Once Holly took a nap I went on an organizing and cleaning spree.  I have thrown out, set up donation boxes and took inventory of what we have in my household stock closet.  It felt pretty good to be rid of some more clutter.

Have I told you that my husband has decided to have gastric bypass surgery?   He had his appointment on Friday and is starting the approval process and wait period (our insurance requires).  He is really excited about it and I am happy for him.  He got a Dummies book for life after gastric bypass.  We have been reading from it this weekend.  I think we will have a healthy competition for weight loss.  I am sure he will win when it comes to numbers and how quickly, but we all need a good competition every now and then. Besides finally having him in the trenches for good is a huge help.  He is very supportive of me, but also my #1 enabler.  (As I am his.)  I am having a good feeling about all this.

Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment