Background - Hotdiggityblog

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A+ Day!

What a wonderful day!  I was focused, stayed on track with relative ease, completed my tasks and almost made all my daily goals.  Here is a quick look at my stats:

Official Weigh In:  337 (Ouch!  I haven't seen that number in over a year.)
Calories consumed:  1601  (I am trying to stay between 1600 - 1900)
Calories burned:  3596  (Yes!!!  That gives me a 1995 calorie deficit.)
Exercise:  Slimmons (burned 736 calories while I was there)
Steps:  8502  (My goal is 10k daily, so I have some work to do on that one.)
Water:  96 oz
Fruits and veggies:  Only got in about 4 servings total.  (Another thing to work on this week.)
Diet Soda:  1

I am going to strive to update these stats each day.  Yes, I do plan on weighing myself each day for now.  Not sure how long I will last doing so, but am thinking it might help my motivation and also to understand how my body reacts to certain foods, sodium levels, etc.  It is an experiment for now.  If it gets to be too much, or effects moods, etc. I will stop.

I found it pretty easy to drink the water today and am trying to dump the soda habit.  I did have one Diet Pepsi at dinner, but that was only because they didn't have an iced tea and I needed something other than water.  (I was watered out by that time.)

I hope tomorrow is just as successful.

4 comments:

  1. great day! just keep on going one day at a time, you can do it!
    Sounds like you are really motivated!
    Brilliant!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day! Good job! I am a 300+ girl to. It's hard getting back on track, but we can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome, you are doing great!!! You have an outstanding number of calories burned!! Keep it up. I weigh myself everyday too I dont know why though i think im kind of ocd'ish lol I hope you have another good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing day! You really burned those calories. Well done!

    always remember be proud of the fact you're at least out there trying your hardest. There's lots of people who are too scared to even try.

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete