Background - Hotdiggityblog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 2 Stats

I had another great day on program.  My stats are a little screwy because unknown to me my Bodybugg wasn't fully charged and my battery died half way through the day.  I am just going to assume 3,000 calories burned and 5,000 steps because I was pretty sedentary all day with the exception of our evening walk.

Un-Official Weigh In:  337.2
Calories consumed:  1695  (I am trying to stay between 1600 - 1900)
Calories burned:  3000  (A guess, as Bodybugg died in the middle of the day.)  That give me a 1305 calorie deficit.)
Exercise:  Neighborhood walk  (38 Minutes, 1.7 miles and I was sweating and hurting after.  Still store from Slimmons the night before.)
Steps:  5,000  (My goal is 10k daily, so I have some work to do on that one.)
Water:  96 oz
Fruits and veggies:  Only got in about 2 servings total.  (No wonder I haven't been losing any weight the past two years.  I really thought I was eating more veggies and obviously not.  Still working on that goal this week.)
Diet Soda: 0  (Yay me!  I really wanted one but didn't give in.)

Again, another easy day.  I am still feeling motivated and capable of sticking to this routine.  I have Slimmons again tonight.  Hopefully my body will let me keep up.  I am exhausted!

I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your numbers go down. You're so worth it.... :)

    ReplyDelete