Background - Hotdiggityblog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another quick WI drop by

I know that I owe you a real post, but time does not allow it these days.  I did have a rough week, followed by an unusual comfort eating weekend, but I managed to lose a pound in all that mess.  Down another 1 lb, and not looking back.  I may not be perfect, but I am making better choices, and improving my lifestyle.  Slowly but surely I will get to my goal.  In the mean time, I just do my best and strive to find a little extra energy at the end of the day to get my exercise in.   

Hope you are all doing well! 

3 comments:

  1. Slow and steady wins the race :) Congrats on another pound down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all super proud of you. I just worked out for over an hour and then proceeded to dive into some peanut butter bars and pizza so we all have our thing. Lets just support each other :)

    ReplyDelete