Background - Hotdiggityblog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 1 - Good Start

Thank you so much for all your kind and supportive comments on yesterday's post. I really appreciate you and the support you lend in times of need.  It is great to be part of such a caring community.  Thank you.

I had a good day today, despite some obstacles.  I got up late, after having only slept 3 hours.  (Thank you, Holly.  Mommy won't hold it against you. ;)  So morning was rushed and I ran out the door without my packed breakfast and lunch.  Not need to fret though.  I didn't have drive thru, I got eggs and a slice of wheat toast.  I drank plenty of water and had a cobb salad for lunch. 

My next obstacle was getting to exercise.  I had a late, last minute meeting that kept me from getting on the road and to Beverly Hills in time to make Slimmons.  I was pretty upset about it, but I know that duty calls sometimes.  I didn't get home until 7pm and was starving.  I made Amy Lou Chicken Burgers that I got from Costco and paired it with a bowl of my husbands beans and greens soup.  It was pretty delicious and filling.  A quick and easy meal.
 
After dinner, mommy duties called and I had bath and bedtime instead of sweating and moving.  I also forgot to weigh myself this morning before my shower.  I will be sure to get that chore done tomorrow.  Over all I think this was a great day. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day! Sometimes life gets in the way and exercise isn't part of the plan. Try and do it tomorrow and don't look back.

    ReplyDelete