Background - Hotdiggityblog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Friend Making Monday

I am actually catching up on blogs tonight while watching Drop Dead Diva and am able to participate in Friend Making Monday.  (I am usually 3 days late.)

Here are the rules:
Take a moment to answer this week’s questions on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at :www.alltheweigh.com so that everyone can see your FMM questions and answers.


FMM: Yes or No?
  1. Do you use coupons? Oh yes!  I go through phases when I am more dedicated to it than others, but I am one of those binder toting gals at the grocery or drug store.
  2. Do you like football? Yes, Miami Dolphins, please :) 
  3. Are you in a relationship? Yes, married to my Daniel for 4 years.
  4. Is your phone always within arm’s reach? Only at work.  I rarely have charged when I am at home. 
  5. Do you like thunderstorms? Yes, I love them.  It's one of the things I long for since we moved to Cali.
  6. Can you cook? Yes, but I must follow a recipe or else disaster.
  7. Are you – or have you – lost weight? Yes, especially the same 20lbs in the past 18 months.
  8. Do you know how to read a map? Yes, but I depend way too much on my GPS, Jill.
  9. Do you wear makeup? Yes, but not everyday.
  10. Do you read regularly? No, but I want to.
  11. Are you publicly affectionate? Yes, Hubba Hubba! ;)  Only since I met Daniel though.
  12. Do you like picnics? Yes, but haven't been on one in a while.
  13. Do you have a/c? Yes! I can't live without it.
  14. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes! But mostly to the Caribbean and Mexico.
  15. Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes, but I am terrible.  LOL!
Now, it is your turn.  Don't forget to link your answers in the comment section at All The Weigh :)  Have a happy and healthy week!
Patty

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Loved seeing your answers to this week's FMM. :) Always nice to "meet" another SoCal weight loss blogger, too. I'm in Orange County.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogger ate my first commment :(

    found you from FMM look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No thunderstorms in CA huh? It must be so weird to not have them! Although, it'd be just as weird to have them everyday I guess like in Florida.

    Everyone seems to name their GPS, I'll have to come up with a name for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patty,

    I'm from Pasadena too, though I live in Colorado now. Glad to make some new friends and I look forward to following your progress.

    -Paige
    http://whyiamfat.wordpress.com/2011/06/20/friend-makin-mondays/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OY, my comment also disappeared! Love the answers, stopping by from FMM. I though the Hubba-hubba was so funny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming over from FMM. I love your blog title, what a great idea. I too must always follow a recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband is a die hard Miami Dolphins fan (even though he grew up in Virginia Beach and now lives in Indiana). He has a tattoo of the logo on his chest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lived in Cali for 11 years and miss it! I didn't live that far from where you are! Care to share any couponing tips?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the comments! I left a note at each of your blogs. This was fun. I hope to keep up with it every week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found you on FMM! Although...it's Tuesday. Oops. heh. Anyway, I have to cook with a recipe too. Some people are awesome about inventing things, but I am for sure not one of them. Look forward to reading your blog! http://my-crazybeautiful-life.blogspot.com/2011/06/friend-makin-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute idea :)

    Our A/C broke for 1 day last week, and I was dying!

    ReplyDelete