Background - Hotdiggityblog

Friday, June 10, 2011

4 Down, 26 To Go

I kicked that scales butt this morning.  Last week's disastrous weigh in:  331, this week: 327 - Oh yeah!  That's Right!  Or as my husband would say "In Your Face, Scale!"

So I am 4 pounds closer to my new goal, with 26lbs to go. 

This week, I committed to the exercise.  I walked with the hubby and baby each night, with the exception of last night.  I had to work late and then I had to watch the Heat break my heart for one more loss. 

My goal of doing the 5 minute meditation each morning was a total fail.  Holly woke me up every morning this week, with the exception of Monday.  I did that one morning and that was it.  I am doing more deep breathing exercises during the day, but not 5 minutes at one time.  I do them before we start walking, and I am still feeling stronger,  more alert and that I have a better power walk.  So I will be keeping that up this week.

I am feeling good and motivated.  Plan for this weekend is a lunch and movie date with the hubs on Saturday, I am truly looking forward to it.

4 comments:

  1. Good work thats a really good way to kick that scales butt!
    You can totally do it. I'm giving myself a big old kick up the backside to try and shift 21lbs in the next 9 weeks it works out at a little over 2lbs a week,very doable. So I'm gonna keep watching your progress to see how awesome you're getting on!

    Dawniepants

    ReplyDelete