Background - Hotdiggityblog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Same old story

Feels like I start a lot of these messages with the same line... "Sorry I have been MIA lately.", but it is true.  I am so busy with work, home, weight loss, that unfortunately, this blog becomes a low priority.  I will give a full report in the next few days, but things have been going well.  I am still losing and I finally have the Body Bugg back and working.  I can't wait to share with you the stats I recorded during my last trip to Disneyland.  I also miss reading everyone's blog.  I can't wait to catch up to see how you all are doing.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy life!!!! Pop in when you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is busy. But the good thing is you are focusing on your own health and weight loss. Keep it up whether you post or not. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be here waiting for you to come back. Can't wait to hear about your trip and everything else! :)

    ReplyDelete