Background - Hotdiggityblog

Friday, April 29, 2011

What a beautiful day for a wedding and anniversary!

I was so excited about the royal wedding that I set my alarm to wake up at 1am pacific time to watch the coverage, live, even though I was taping it.  Part of me was excited for William and Kate, but the other part of me was excited to see another wedding on April 29th, because 4 years ago today, I too wed my prince, Daniel.



My tiara was not by Cartier, but I loved it.  LOL!  Now that I think about it, I should have worn it for the ceremony this morning.  Shucks!!
Happy Wedding to William and Kate, and Happy Anniversary to me!! 

In other news:
Weigh in was not great this week :(  I didn't go to my occupational therapist appointment, but did an "unofficial" weigh in at home:  327.7  YIKES!  I am up 3.7 lbs.  I tried my best to lose or maintain this week, but I guess my body had other ideas.  Must have been a reaction to the starvation from the wisdom teeth.  
I am not going to let it get me down.  I know I had a phenomenal week and plan to keep developing this new routine of mine.  I still FEEL FANTASTIC, and am in a happy place.  I am expecting a good result next week.  Oh, and promised giveaway is next post.  YAY!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You looked beautiful. I've always loved the white wedding dresses with red trim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked beautiful. I got married in May of 2007 and had the same dress.

    ReplyDelete