This is not a sponsored giveaway. I am paying for the item myself and will pay for the cost of shipping to the winner. Everyone can enter, regardless of location. Assuming of course your country doesn't find it illegal for me to mail you a book from the US ;)
I have been working on my cooking skills, and hunting for easy, ingredient friendly, healthy recipes that I can make easily at home during the week. I came across this book at my local grocery store and instantly fell in love it. It has been one of my best impulse buys in history.
|Picture from Amazon.com|
This is The Best of Clean Eating cookbook from Clean Eating magazine. What I love about this cookbook:
- Clean Eating - The concept itself! I needed to get away from those processed foods and learn how to cook with real fruit and veggies. I am still a novice at food prep, and need some guidance on what foods complement each other and break out of my shell and try new foods.
- The Pictures - There are pictures all over this cookbook and each one makes my mouth water.
- Sections - The cookbook is broken into sections - quick meals, budget friendly, holiday, etc.
- 200 recipes - There are over 200 recipes in this book, all editors choices, best of the best from Clean Eating magazine, in one softcover, book. There is a great variety and I look forward to trying them all.
- Follow my blog and leave a comment about telling me about your favorite cookbook.
- You can post this giveaway on your blog, and leave another comment letting me know you did.
Thanks for participating! Good luck :)