Background - Hotdiggityblog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Awesome Blogs and Blog Friends

Awesome Blogs:
During my dark days this week, I had zero desire to write or reach out for help.  Even blog reading was a struggle.  I did catch a few here and there, (I still have 200+ to catch up on, yikes!) and one of the blogs I read on Thursday, was this one from Colleen at Goodbye, Fat Girl The post is titled "How Do I Start?".

This post couldn't have come at a more appropriate time for me and reminded me about my goals, commitment, and the support that surrounds me.  I know I have babbled on about my goals, incentives, etc.  but I don't think I have ever formally documented them so I could go back and read when I needed to.  My plan this week is to document my response to each of the 5 items Colleen posted and publish on my blog.  This way I will have something concrete to reference when I need it the most.

Awesome Blog Friends:
Today, I signed onto Facebook to find that Katie J from Katie J is on her Way had tagged me in a photo.  Most curious, I clicked on the link to find a photo that was simply a card that said: You are Beautiful, Pass it on.


 I really needed a good pick me up after this week from hell and this was it.  Thank you, Katie, for being such a great blog friend and supporter. 

Today, I am passing it on to all of you. You are all beautiful, inside and out.

1 comment: