Background - Hotdiggityblog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

ABC's of Patty

Everyone has been doing these ABC's this week. I figured I can bang it out while I am on my death bed... (D = dramatic.)  LOL!


Age: 34

Bed size: Queen (but tight with Daniel and Holly.  She really needs to stay in her own bed.)

Chore you hate:  Folding and putting away the laundry.

Dogs:  Two mini-schnauzers and they are a handful.

Essential start of your day: Kissy from Holly

Fave color: Pink

Gold or silver: White gold

Height: 5'6"

Instruments I play: None... another thing to add to my bucket list.

Job title: Financial Reporting and Special Projects

Kids: Little Holly Hanna

Live: Pasadena, CA

Mom’s name: Sylvia but she goes by Cookie

Nicknames: Patty, Pats, Patsy, Pat-twa, mama, sister, babe,

Overnight hospital stays: childbirth

Pet peeve: being late

Quote from a movie: "We're gonna need a bigger boat."  or "He's a cool rider."

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: 3 brothers and one sister  (I am the 4th of 5 kids)

Time you wake up: Around 6:00am, or 7:00am depending on how I slept the night before.  Or if Holly wakes up first.

Underwear: Lane Bryant, high cut, black, seamless

Veg you dislike: Lima Beans,

What makes you run late: an uncooperative 1 year old or lack of sleep

X-rays you have had done: Teeth

Yummy food you make: Pork medallions in cherry sauce,

Zoo Animal, favorite: White tigers

3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for an award - hope you don't mind. Reference to it is on my blog - its because I really enjoy your blog - Thanks
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...I want to invite you to a private blog, but I need your e-mail address. Please send to mywinningyear2011@gmail.com if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lima beans straight out of the garden. Don't know if you ever had these, but they are good. Might help you to change your mind.

    ReplyDelete