Background - Hotdiggityblog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the reinvention of me.  Welcome to the re dedication to me.  Welcome to my new blog. 

I had an epiphany in the shower this morning.  I am ready to tackle this weight once and for all.  The ideas were flowing in between lathering, rinsing and repeating.  I want to lose weight. I want to see 135lbs.  I want to do it by my 36th birthday, December 12, 2012.  Yup - 12-12-12.  That gives me a little over two years to get there.  I was so excited because it felt like a realistic goal.  I even had a name for the new blog come to me in an flash - 136 by 36.  It was so cute, but unfortunately for me, already taken.  So I had to settle on 135 by 2012. 

I am still figuring out the rules and mini goals and rewards.  But rest assured, I am going to do this.  I look forward to this new chapter in my life.  I can't wait to share it with you.  Stay tuned for more exciting updates. :)

Take Care,
Patty

3 comments:

  1. Loved your old blog and I'm definitely following you over here. I'm so excited to follow your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to new beginnings Patty! I am looking forward to watching your successes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just ran into your blog.. i love the 12-12-12 idea. You can do it! wish you the best and I´ll be following =)

    ReplyDelete