Background - Hotdiggityblog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Soda and Scales

Day 1 of being soda free was surprisingly super easy, and cheaper.  I saved a whole dollar at lunch time.  Woo Hoo! I didn't have any headaches either.  I hope my quest continues to go this smoothly.

Eating has been good too.  I measured out my cereal and milk in the morning, had a sensible lunch of turkey on whole wheat and baked lays and home made chinese for dinner.  I have been trying out new food trackers online since I am still having trouble accessing Sparkpeople.com from work.  I haven't found one I like or found as easy as Spark.  I have a feeling I might just stick to Sparkpeople and enter my food at the end of the day or once I get my Droid phone up a going on Friday, use the Spark app to track at work.

My next challenge is to find a good scale.  I got rid of the one I used to have and bought a Biggest Loser scale from QVC.  It is the worst scale I have ever had.  I get a dramatically different weight each time I step on within 1 minute.  So I am now in the market for a new scale.  I am going to go back to some of the blog archives and see with our other WL bloggers are using.  I would love to be able to buy one this weekend so I can start tracking the weight loss immediately.

All in all, a great first day of clean, healthy living. 

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful! We have to start somewhere! Wishing you lots of success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog randomly LOL and saying you can do it! I have lost over 130 pounds since last year, and NEVER thought I could do it-I also want to weigh 135 at goal, right now I'm 153, so getting closer :) OH and i used to be a diet coke whore (well, fine, plus dr pepper, plus mt dew...i was a soda slut, ok? LOL) and i discovered zevia, which is amazing, have you heard of it? (i sound kinda spammy, LOL, so sorry-just sharing new healthy lifestyle tips that have eased the process for me and whatnot :D)

    ReplyDelete