Background - Hotdiggityblog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hold the cheese?

I just went downstairs for lunch to order my usual sandwich.  I made a bold step today by not adding cheese to my usual turkey, whole wheat bread combo.  Yes, me!  I love cheese and I am not giving it up but am trying to cut back.  I am proud of my little step in the right direction.

I am also still soda free.  I lost count how many days it has been, but still soda sober.  I don't miss it nor do I think about it. This time around giving it up has been so effortless.  Which is weird, because I am still just as tired, stressed, overworked, exhausted, insert additional excuses I gave in the past here, but no need to run to the diet cola. 

My new issue is my Body Bugg.  I have been wearing it and doing great with tracking my calories counts.  The one problem I have is it still gives me blisters on my arms.  I will have to check in Katie J or Jewlia Goulia to see if they had this problem as well and if so, how they dealt with it.  So due to blisters I will not be wearing my bugg today.  :( 

Must get back to work, lunch break is over.  Hope you are all having a happy and healthy day :)
xooxoxo



 

1 comment:

  1. Good job on no cheese!

    Blisters?? Yikes! I have not had blisters but I have had some irritation from the strap. There are two sizes of straps so maybe you have a medium instead of a large. It should be snug but not too tight and should not move too much either. You might want to try washing the strap in warm soapy water and let it air dry.

    There is a bodybugg group on Facebook too. Maybe you could post your issue there and see if other people have had the same experience and what did they do to solve it.

    Sorry you are dealing with that.

    ReplyDelete